31 March 2009

May is fast approaching!

* Do you like to twitter? Well, Ink Monkey does, too! If you actively tweet, consider adding us to your friends list! http://www.twitter.com/inkmonkeymag

* The mag is pretty close to being full! That's good news because it means I can get down to work on the final layout! I still have a to do list as long as California (okay, not really, but it feels like it!), but I'm still confident that I'll have the first issue of the magazine out on time.

* I'm also finishing up with the first couple zine issues as well! I'm almost done with issue one, and I'm partway done with issue two. If that sounds weird to you, it's because I made an executive decision. I have three different distribution channels willing to try the zine, so I'm going to issue the first two issues simutaneously. This is a massive amount of work, so it will almost certainly never happen again.

The good news, though, is that I am looking for submissions for it right now. Yes, I know that I'm always looking for submissions, but this is time sensitive, so I'm looking for submissions that will run sooner rather than later - especially flash fiction of 100-ish words. If you have any, please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment