13 March 2009

We have a Website and a FB Group!!!

Well, everyone.. Ink Monkey is moving right along with everything it needs to get out there.

We've opened our website, and it's getting there, although there are still viewability probelms and I am totally on it. I know it will be a work in progress for a while, but for now, it has everything it needs. If for some reason it's not working, please check here and/or facebook. I'll make sure to post a lot of the same info on both pages.

Also, there's now a facebook group. The support we've received so far has just been phenomenal! I encourage you to try both.

It looks like the only thing we still need is submissions!
The good news is that I have finally settled on a format. While I want this magazine to be mostly fiction, I am also allowing a small percentage of poetry, drama and even creative non-fiction (think memoirs, not book reports) into the magazine. Keep in mind, though, that there will be a minimum 80% fiction content in Ink Monkey at all times.

So, please check us out on FaceBook and our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment